[Accepted] Dwiight

Dwiight

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dwiight

What is your current RS name? Dwiight

List any previous RS namesRegular Acc (inactive alt), Jezuz Skillz (previous main name from circa 2010)

What is your total level and combat level?

1833 and 120

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began my RuneScape adventure in 2006. This game has been one of the few constants in my life and always something familiar to fall back on. I have had this game when my life was at its lowest and when at its best. I've always played this game for the sense of community among strangers and the group content that can be engaged in. My favorite things about RS are slayer, group PVM, group PVP, and fishing/woodcut to just relax.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in any clans on OSRS. But on RS3/pre-eoc I have been in two. The second was Willpower (leader was Mr G W if that rings a bell). And the first I don't remember the exact name, but it had many members from Willpower.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi, I'm John. I'm 21 years old from the United States and currently in college. I'm finishing my undergraduate studies in biomedical engineering and currently work in a lab on my own research that deals with understanding the brain's innate immune response during status epilepsy (maybe too much info but it is something I am quite passionate about and love to talk about if people are interested :] ).

I am also a competitive swimmer and devote 16-24 hours a week training for my sport. Other hobbies are backpacking, hiking, gaming (duh lol), cooking, surfing, and skating. I love electronic music and all rock and roll. These are just my favorites; I really do like all genres of music to a certain degree. I'm not sure what kind of talents I have but I'm pretty decent at this thing called "gloving" which is basically dancing with your hands to electronic music. I like food, socializing, and being active. I do not like being sedentary for too long and when people are negative all the time. Oh I also like animals (even spiders and other inverts, all creatures are beautiful in their own way).

How did you hear about us?  RS Forums

What makes you want to join us? I really just crave a more sectioned community in this game where I can easily make friends to do the things I love in RS. I've struggled to make lasting friends that want to actually engage in group activities and this clan just really seems like a great way to fulfill that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Meh, I'm clean in game except for the mutes I got when I was like 12 years old. However, I am pretty open about my drug use. I am a recovering amphetamine and PCP/Ketamine addict and still struggle with cravings most days. I still engage in marijuana and psychedelic use. These are experiences that have influenced my personality and brought me where I am today, which is why I'd be sharing this here. I understand that this is a deterrent for most and accept discrimination against my application. I would like to add that that aspect of my life has not compromised my integrity and in a way has strengthened my character and resolve to be the best person I can be.

Welcome and dw this clan is 420 friendly. I myself don't do it any more but a few people do and we speak openly about it :) and im sure your make many friends soon hope you can join us for some pking soon :P

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif

Damn what a great app mate. Welcome and Mask is right several people in here you can talk to about that and keep up the good work on your recovery 👍 hope we can help take your mind off it

Edited by TheSleptKing

Nice app man :)

Honestly, talking too much about drugs in CC usually gets a split of people being cool about it and a split of people who will be less enthused lol. In all fairness, some of us stoners are pretty obnoxious about the stuff. In general though, if you are cool you are cool and nobody cares haha. 

Hope to see ya around!

dachamp.png

29 minutes ago, Zeldan said:

Nice app man :)

Honestly, talking too much about drugs in CC usually gets a split of people being cool about it and a split of people who will be less enthused lol. In all fairness, some of us stoners are pretty obnoxious about the stuff. In general though, if you are cool you are cool and nobody cares haha. 

Hope to see ya around!

Just talk about on Discord in voice chat and stuff then people can leave the chat if they wish as its best to keep open CC civil and courteous as that is the 1st impression people get of us as a clan and if they want to join it may deter people

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif

2 minutes ago, Mask said:

Just talk about on Discord in voice chat and stuff then people can leave the chat if they wish as its best to keep open CC civil and courteous as that is the 1st impression people get of us as a clan and if they want to join it may deter people

Just something I've noticed lol, I'm not involved on either side. 

dachamp.png

Welcome John, very impressive app. Always enjoy it when someone put some effort in it! I'm also a vivid fan of swimming, but not competitive as I would get wrecked :P

Good luck!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png