WG Book Club

Shire

Hey Clanmates!

Was chatting in Discord and decided that WG Book Club may be of interest to members who love to read!  I am not sure how it would work, but if we can decide how many members are active readers/listeners (for audiobook listeners, it's all reading to me imho), we may begin to organize something great!! BTW, audiobooks are great for afk ;D 

If we do one book a month I might have time :D

Some of my fav books were:

All the bright places - Jennifer Niven

The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - Douglas Adams

Cats cradle - Kurt Vonnegut

and a whole bunch of "self help" books, I mostly read non fiction or should I say used to. It's hard for me to find time these days to read much but one book a month is kinda standard for me at the moment. 

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

3 hours ago, H58 said:

If we do one book a month I might have time :D

Some of my fav books were:

All the bright places - Jennifer Niven

The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - Douglas Adams

Cats cradle - Kurt Vonnegut

and a whole bunch of "self help" books, I mostly read non fiction or should I say used to. It's hard for me to find time these days to read much but one book a month is kinda standard for me at the moment. 

Big fan of the last two.

Sci-fi and fantasy is usually my go to. Orson Scott Card and R.A. Salvatore are probably my favorites. Not picky though, I'm down for whatever.

dachamp.png

• 3 months later...