[Accepted] BackFiredNL

WG BackFired

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BackFiredNL

What is your current RS name? BackFiredNL

List any previous RS namesNone.

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1444, and my current combat level is exactly 94,5 at the time of writing this.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played the game a very long time ago, when I was still a kid, and never really got to see most of the content in Osrs. Somewhere in 2018, I started an account on a weekend right before some exams, because I wanted to relax a little. Ever since I've been slowly grinding up my levels and recently got into questing a lot.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan I've ever been a part of is Wilderness Guardians. I found references and links to the clan from other guides, and reddit posts where people asked for advice. After hopping around between a few clan chats, I stumbled upon Wilderness Guardians, and installed RuneLite for the very first time. After being introduced to the clan and helped by Brandon, I applied and joined back in 2018. The reason I got kicked out the first time had to do with inactivity, I was busy with college and had a lot of exams and finals I had to work on. I'd only recently gotten back into actually spending a decent amount of time on the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

Just like with last time I applied, I'm Tristan, a now 21-year old student who's studying to become an Accountant in the Netherlands. I've finished my first year without failing a single class. Other than that, I'm just a regular guy who's into videogames. I'm part of a small family of five, with a bunch of pets in a small house. I speak Dutch and English equally fluently (My father's American while my mother's Dutch.)
I don't quite remember exactly what I put in here last time, but I do occasionally play a bit on the piano (keyboard), and I do enjoy some occasional banter and memes, and nothing's better than a night of gaming, and a few good drinks and laughs.

How did you hear about us?  From certain posts that mentioned help channels, out of which Wilderness Guardians popped out at one point, if I remember correctly.

What makes you want to join us? Well, I'm not really someone who's going to do a lot of pvping, and Wilderness Guardians seems like a rather helpful place to talk to people and get some interaction, without the expectation of being part of a group of people that goes into the wilderness. The events I've been in so far have been fun, and even though I didn't really like the minigame grind for certain things like barbarian assault, it's a lot less annoying when you've got other people to share the moment with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well, in all honesty the only thing I'll ever really have a problem with which won't stop any time in the future, is periods of inactivity. I've got college, I've got friends and family, and I've got clans and online communities I can't be in every place at once, and sometimes, something's gotta give.

Just like how I got kicked out of the clan last time, inactivity is really the only thing that I have to confess to. I don't gamble, I have never been scammed, nor have I scammed, and real world trading just seems silly to me. I'm just a boring ol' pvmer who hates any sort of risk.

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Welcome back mate.

For anyone confused about his name the NL is a reference to the Netherlands, not a different NL ## 

i was almost very very suspicious.

welcome back fella, good luck on the app.

gz.png

Yeah, I've never changed this name. I was 'BackFiredNL' back in 2018 as well, when I created this account. the 'NL' in my name, is completely unrelated to whatever the 'other NL', some people might associate my name with. Don't know if you can even check nickname history, but I'm clean.

15 hours ago, BackFiredNL said:

Yeah, I've never changed this name. I was 'BackFiredNL' back in 2018 as well, when I created this account. the 'NL' in my name, is completely unrelated to whatever the 'other NL', some people might associate my name with. Don't know if you can even check nickname history, but I'm clean.

I remember you from before, before "NL" was a thing

I can say hes clean :)

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

20 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome back mate.

For anyone confused about his name the NL is a reference to the Netherlands, not a different NL ## 

Tbh the clan NL  sooner or later will change their name after thousand of Dutchies start talking Dutch to them ingame. I found it pretty funny when they named themselves NL, asking myself how long it would take before they realize their name is actually a country. Lots of Dutchies have NL in their name, not only on OSRS but pretty much every online game. Maybe the clan NL did it on purpose so they can dream of being a big clan. We will never know...

Anyway welcome back mate! :D

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Welcome back! Though a lot of people PVP here, you are right in knowing it isn't all about that :) I'm not into it myself, either. Cya around in CC and non-pvp events, and good luck on app, though I'm sure you don't need it :) 

dachamp.png

Welcome! Nice application. I can imagine, I would also take breaks from exams and studies and hell even homework just to play RS so i definitely can relate. Im glad you're into questing, I love quests and getting the skill requirements for them, it gets you more determined to work on your untrained skills honestly. I know college and gaming and work can be tough. I think you can make it work, Ive seen you alot more vocal in the cc. I like your passion, and your application was a nice read. Good luck with your app! Welcome back man

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png