[Accepted] Congratys

Congratys

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Congratys

What is your current RS name? Congratys

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 113. My combat level is 15. I'm an ultimate ironman.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2009 with my friends. Just walked around the wilderness with my friends in a big line and had fun. Only had p2p for a month but i liked f2p the most. has a lot more activity there. made an ultimate ironman since the challenge seems really interesting and i dont mind not trading. Played like an ironman back in 2009 anyway :P never really like farming gold anyway and all that to use the GE.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey, my name is Ruo. born and raised in Dallas (go Cowboys woooooot). im a guy and im 28 now. Big fan of Indie/alt rock. I work at a Kroger as a cashier/produce stocker. been there for a while but the pays good so cant complain. graduated high school but didnt want to go to college. im a fan of the office and narcos on netflix. dont really like country music at all lol.

How did you hear about us?  just googled osrs clan

What makes you want to join us? Just wanted to hang out with people in game or in discord. lobby chat seems nice enough in discord.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

I think i have an old osrs account i made a while back but ill have to find the credentials. and i was thinking it would be a good idea to join a clan that does pking so i could get some protection in the wildy if i need it haha

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping our lower level members train their combat quickly.

This allows you to join in with more of our PvM and/or PvP events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png