[Accepted] jensen272

jensen272

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

jensen272

What is your current RS name? jensen272

List any previous RS namesJensen2772 is my lvl 75 slayer alt that I am working toward making a rune dragon alt.

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat Level: 122

Total Level: 1883

1262117250_image1(1).thumb.jpg.dae9114adb2821b7383c79f7c2095037.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape way back when I was kid back in 2006 (I still remember trading before the grand exchange came out and my first MAJOR purchase was a guthix full helm for 300k at 1am in the morning) and I played all the way up to the combat update (the update that destroyed runescape for me.) I was a very casual player and to be honest, a giant noob! From 2012 - 2018 , I have been completely out of the Runescape community. On the release of mobile, I decided that I needed to get back into the game, and made an account with membership right away. My account is 100% mobile built and played for now... (I'd love to play pc with clients)
My account is getting close to end game content and I'm very excited to starting raiding and making friends in the clan. I have quest cape on my main and 182 qp on my alt. The thing I am most proud of on my main is my 2100+ kc at vorkath (yet still no uniques besides one dragonbone necklace.)

Tell us about your clan history.

WG_CC is the first clan that I have been apart of. I have been in and talking in the clan chat for close to 5 months now but I am only just applying now.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jacob Jensen and I am a 25 years old from Iowa, Usa. I studied Biology at the University of Northern Iowa and after receiving my Bachelors degree, I decided that I wanted to see the world. I moved to Australia for 2 years where I backpacked and worked around the entire country. There I also meet my girlfriend who was back packing as well. She comes from Germany and after we had our fun in Australia we decided to move back to her home town so I could meet her family and also learn the German language at the same time. After living in Germany for 8 months we moved back to my home town in Iowa to spend the summer with my friends and family. The reason I am a 100% mobile player is because I am moving around too frequently to buy a pc/laptop to play one. I love listening to all types of music, playing sports, and spending time outside (camping, cannoeing, ect..) I am very excited to get to know more people from around the world through this clan chat and look forward to meeting you all in game!

How did you hear about us?  Bootybrothas

What makes you want to join us? I am reaching end game content and would love to begin group pvm/raids with members of the clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthFeb2021.png

Hey welcome!

If you're looking to improve your gaming experience on mobile a little bit, I suggest getting this cable with a bluetooth mouse:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Micro-USB-Host-OTG-Cable-Female-USB-Power-Black-for-Phones-PC-Tablets/148512453

It'll help you a ton and I suggested the same to Ray. Way more affordable compared to a pc. :D

july17.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png