Fishing Alts

For the past several years I've been using WC alts, first in F2P and then in P2P when it made sense. Magic Logs were pretty decent AFK cash. Basically all of my alts need to pay for their own bonds.

Recently switched over to fishing since it's over twice as good. Infernal eels require 80 fishing, a fire cape, and ice gloves. They are supposedly 250k-300k gp/hr. While there was some work to be done to set it up, it's definitely paying off now!

I did Trout/Salmon in F2P and Barbarian Fishing on several of my accounts until 62-63 fishing. From there I did Monkfish on my Med and Tuna/Swordfish in the Fishing Guild on my Pure and Zerk. From 76 - 80 it was Sharks all around.

Here's the fishing loot from 62/63 - 80 fishing on all 3 of those accounts:

MED - Sabre Wraith (105 cb)

medfishingloot.png

ZERK - Booty Sabre (85 cb)

zerkfishingloot.png

PURE - Sabre Ghost (79 cb)

purefishingloot.png

This is the loot from when my Main did Infernal Eels up to 260k Tokkul for an Onyx (which was roughly 80 - 86 fishing). That did not take long, it was FAST. My main is now doing Sacred Eels and collecting Zulrah's scales, while also gaining cooking xp for each Eel sliced. Infernal eels are faster and better money than Sacred, but the plan is to do 99 fishing and cooking simultaneously there on the main, and stick with Infernal Eels on the alts.

2019-06-23_18-20-35.png

I'm expecting to take in significant income from these alts over the next few months, and probably get them all to 99 fishing eventually. Since this method is, in my opinion, the 100% most ideal option for AFKing using Chrome Remote Desktop, I'll be fishing some serious hours on all of the accounts while multitasking other things IRL. It should be very easy to pull 14m a week per account. I'll post an update in a week or two. :P

fishingaltz.png

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

8 hours ago, GurtJun said:

JESUS 14m per week PER ACCOUNT?!

How long do you play per day and how long did it take for the account to reach that stage?

Some days I don't play at all and some days I end up being able to afk fish for 8+ hours per day. Being able to use remote desktop to access my PC from my phone is huge for me, it's one of the reasons I'm able to stay active on RS despite my busy work/life schedule. I think it took me roughly 3 weeks from 20-40 fishing on all 3 of the accs to get them all infernal eel ready. They all had firecapes all ready since they're my PKing accounts. The med and Zerk all ready had the mining req and the ice gloves since they have B gloves/lunars. The pure I did 32-48 mining at MLM in 2 days and got the ice gloves last night.

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I got the fishing pet on both my pure and zerk within the same 2-3 days lmao!

2019-07-28-18-12-03.png

Loot from 80 - 86 fishing (approx 1k onyx bolt tips / 260k tokkul) on each account

Med

2019-07-23-21-42-16.png

Zerk

2019-07-28-20-15-42.png

Pure

2019-07-28-20-03-01.png

86 - 87 fishing on the med

wraith86to87fish.png

Also running Kingdom + Bstaves on the Med and Zerk for easy cash :) recently finished the Varrock Med diary on those accounts so its 30 bstaves per day at 1.2k~ profit ea (36k profit daily). Kingdom is currently something like 45-50k profit per day.

kingdomz.png

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

Nice, great tip! Still got a little way to sort out my fresh account as a returning player but will definitely keep this in mind for my PvP pure planned down the line, definitely seems worth the investment.

Cronnie

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, weaknd said:

this might be really nerdy because of the requirements-  but one of my favorite alts to play are amethyst miners. you can heavily focus on whatever account you want to play, and have 2-3 amethyst miners easily staying active. 

I'll have to check that out on my main eventually... got a long way to go until I reach reqs for amethyst tho!

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif