[Declined] NNJA

NNJA

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

NNJA

What is your current RS name? NNJA

List any previous RS namesLife Beyond- RS3

What is your total level and combat level?

1836 total with base 85+ combat skills, and 113 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started in late 2003 early 2004, NNJA was the original name to one of my first account to which i transferred over when name switching became available. At the time in 2003 I probably could have gotten the name NINJA but I was young and dumb. Favorite skill in RS3 would be smithing, and in osrs it would be slayer, or bank standing with farming which is pretty chill.

Tell us about your clan history.

Uhh well I have never been in any pking clans but if we are talking about clans in general I have been in many, well at least in rs3. For RS3 I was in Mining Golds for year and then was in Virtuous. I guess the only pvm clan I was in for 07 was Valor07.

Tell us about your yourself.

Guy/24/Israel//USA, NEXT/Next, hiking and coin collecting and taking my dog to nice parks. HARDSTYLE is the best music and everything else is ok- but NEVER EVER COUNTRY. Talents is staying up for 56 hours, and sleeping for 2 days straight. Likes Runescape and dislikes IRL Conversations/ People

How did you hear about us?  WG Big Poppa- everyone else in the cc said I was a spy and he actually told me what to do.

What makes you want to join us? My Irl friend really enjoys pking but I am a scrub so I want to learn to ropes, possibly while pking with a team. I also join Sparc Mac for his tribe events all the time and I like pking with a team.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I shower naked :P , I am Clean AF no banned accounts ever since 2004

Hey bud! Welcome! There's lots of useful info on pking in the forums.... the guys like mask, vio, sabre are great also! Always happy to help you out with setups etc.... don't let losses put you off when you first start 😁

• 1 month later...