[Declined] Chris Spiegl

ChrisSpiegl

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Chris Spiegl

What is your current RS name? Chris Spiegl

List any previous RS namesMy alt that I am building now is named: GmaulMyNuts

What is your total level and combat level?

1694 total level

114 CB

Screenshot_20190715-142825__01.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around 2004 and stopped shortly after RS2. I came back to OSRS around 2 years ago. I love PVM and want to learn PKing. My favorite bosses are tanking at bandos and Vorkath.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am in college and just turned 21. I enjoy all kinds of music and love working on cars. I was never huge into sports growing up, but played tons of competitive COD:4 and COD:MW2. I love cooking and traveling.

How did you hear about us?  I found y'all through google and have debating joining a clan for a long time, but never made the jump to join until now.

What makes you want to join us? The amount of active users and variety of content that yall participate in. I want to PVM and PK, but not a huge amount of clans do both. I have a small amount of Raids KC and want to further learn Olm.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader
4 hours ago, ChrisSpiegl said:

How did you hear about us?  I found y'all through google and have debating joining a clan for a long time, but never made the jump to join until now.

Welcome :) what did you search for?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

22 hours ago, Luk1n said:

My kinda guy! Vorkath gets boring though in the long run, would you not agree?

Vorkath def gets boring long run, but the hopes for the pet and the occasional 1m+ trip makes it worth it. I love being able to just do 2 or 3 trips when I first log in for the day and be able to pay for all my skilling supplies for the day. I get burnt out in skills so banking a lot of supplies never works out. But if I just buy enough for a couple hours it makes it doable! 

20 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome :) what did you search for?

I searched for "osrs clans pvm and pvp" or something along those lines, i forget exactly but similar to that search! 

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! 

53 minutes ago, ChrisSpiegl said:

Vorkath def gets boring long run, but the hopes for the pet and the occasional 1m+ trip makes it worth it. I love being able to just do 2 or 3 trips when I first log in for the day and be able to pay for all my skilling supplies for the day. I get burnt out in skills so banking a lot of supplies never works out. But if I just buy enough for a couple hours it makes it doable! 

I searched for "osrs clans pvm and pvp" or something along those lines, i forget exactly but similar to that search! 

Yeah I get u there..... 10 kills a day... keeps poverty away!!.

1 hour ago, ChrisSpiegl said:

Mojo out here trying to figure out his SEO

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

On 7/16/2019 at 4:27 PM, Luk1n said:

Yeah I get u there..... 10 kills a day... keeps poverty away!!.

Best way to keep that $11 in my pocket every month too. Especially now that I have an alt. Pretty much only use bonds that I earn from vorkath