[Declined] Broken Raft

Broken Raft

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Broken Raft

What is your current RS name? Broken Raft

List any previous RS namesRxbinsvn

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1683, and my Combat Level is 108.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

So I am a Runescape OG. I have been playing this wonderful game since around '03 and I've been hooked ever since, I've had various different RS accounts varying from pures, zerkers, ags pures, obby maulers, skillers and mains. I currently only entertain my main which i'm currently using and you'll know as Broken Raft. My current aims are 70 in all non-combat stats and progressing towards elite diaries. I am a devoted runescape player and spread my knowledge wherever I can.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in various Clans throughout my runescape career but never progressed to any leadership roles. I enjoy getting involved in events and getting to know everyone on as much of a personal level as possible.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brad, I'm 23, and I currently reside in Scunthorpe in the UK. I am a full-time welder and I enjoy my job lots. When I am not at work I enjoy kicking it back on runescape, but I also enjoy football(soccer) and when i'm not playing it, I like to watch it. I also enjoy Netflix series and some reality tv also.

How did you hear about us?  it was via a friend (Hxlloway) or Jake if you know him personally

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the clan for a while now, since Jake first told me about this clan around a year ago. I've never applied until now due to work commitments and I never thought I really had much to offer since my account was a lot lower than it is now. As i'm progressing with levelling and building my bank I think I can be a real asset to this clan and help out in events and helping people along the way, and i'd like to get involved in the clan properly from here on out.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:18 PM, Yass Queeen said:

Welcome!! I like the football part! Do you generally keep fit? 😁

sometimes but my inner slob comes out when I sit down and play some runescape :P

23 hours ago, Luk1n said:

Welcome.

Correct me if I'm wrong.... but you have been playing the game since u were 6/ 7? Wow.

yessir, as I said, an OG I didn't have a clue what I was doing at that age baring in mind. I think I stood at Lumbridge for a few years killing goblins :X

• 1 month later...