[Declined] Lmao Sit

Lmao Sit

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lmao Sit

What is your current RS name? Lmao Sit

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Currently, I'm only combat level 43, and level ~300, because I was an Obby Maul Pure, so I have 1 attack, 60 strength, 60 range, 1 defence. However, I'm planning on leveling and making this a main account, and I'm very active so I'll make fast progress.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when I was probably like 8 or 9 (I'm 18 now), so in it's very early stages. I literally remember spending hours killing goblins and being proud of the couple of thousands of gold that I amassed. I recently came back from a very long break. The game is very nostalgic to me, and I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. I particularly enjoy training hunter, as it's quite afk but has good money making, and I just like how it feels. I also obviously enjoy PKing, as this account is a pure PKing account (it won't very soon though).

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Max, I'm 18 and from New York, USA. I just finished high school, and will be working next year. I play basketball, soccer, swimming, dancing, video games, reading.

How did you hear about us?  A dude named Birdy!

What makes you want to join us? I really like the community aspects of games, especially Runescape. I would love to PvP and PvM with a large group of people, and talk to everyone.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I remember back in the day, maybe around 2012? I got into botting for a few months, that's how my old accounts got banned. Never botted since, and don't plan to. It ruins the game.

hey Welcome to the forum, good luck on your application. Dang you batted and got banned? shoot. Yeah everything changed, I feel you on making a few thousands with the goblins, back then getting 100k to me was amazing, now a days money doesn't mean much to anyone they gather lots of it regardless. Anyways good luck again

• 1 month later...