[Declined] Spiceyk13

Spiceyk13

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spiceyk13

What is your current RS name? Spiceyk13

List any previous RS namesStonefish1
(I think that was my old name I made it like 13 years ago)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1380

combat level 83

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape when I was 10 and then it died off for a bit. I found it again and I’ve been playing for the past 6 months about. My name spikeyk13 is because my last name is Spicer and people have always called me spicey. I like to try to skill up on everything. I’m trying super hard to up my combat skills but it’s a lot of grinding.

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kaitlyn, I’m a girl from Colorado. I’m 24 years old just got my masters in Chemistry. I like to watch horribly dramatic reality shows and I hate spiders.

How did you hear about us?  I was invited from someone while playing barbarian assault and now I can’t remember their name.

What makes you want to join us? I’ve always wanted to be part of a clan I just did not know how to join or who! When I was invited by someone I thought it was a great idea.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: None because I don’t know how to even do that.

• 1 month later...