[Accepted] Poor Joy

Poor Joy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Poor Joy

What is your current RS name? Poor Joy

List any previous RS namesExtish

What is your total level and combat level?

1790 total & 100cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back in 06' but quit near 2010-2011. Played wow for 10+ years but I just recently quit that to come back to RS. Name is from PoE. Favorite things to do is bossing and some PvP on the side. Was heavily into PvP in WoW (top 5%) so I want to get into PvP in OSRS.

Tell us about your clan history.

Haven't ever been in a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Chantz, I'm a 24 year old guy who's living in California, USA. Just recently graduated from Cal Poly (if anyone knows what that is) with a B.S. in environmental management as well as a minor in water science. Currently working in construction as an estimator but I'm going to be moving fields here soon into either a hydrologist or environmental scientist. My hobbies are video games, snowboarding, hiking, & soccer. Used to play soccer avidly (14 years) until I broke my femur in a car accident; now I have a metal rod in my leg so I can't play contact sports. I also enjoy most genres of music, but my top two are probably rock and EDM. I'm consistently trying to stop myself from buying festival tickets but they're just too darn enticing. I guess I'm talented in most things I do, but if one of my skills were to shine more than the rest I guess it would be my artistic capabilities.

How did you hear about us?  Went onto Looking for Clan forums and someone whispered me in-game

What makes you want to join us? Looking to do some group content such as bossing and raids as well as group PvP. Also to chat with some folks, the game can get kind of lonesome by yourself.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Poor Joy
expand on info

Welcome to the forums, We would love to hear more about your self. A little more details goes along way with your application. If you you would like to check out other accepted applications to get an idea of what we are looking for, feel free to do so. Good luck with your application! 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png