[Declined] McJuggernugs

McJuggernugs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

McJuggernugs

What is your current RS name? McJuggernugs

List any previous RS namesDeltaNigglet

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level is 123 and total level is 1514

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape since 2008, I've played OSRS since around launch.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in two PvM clans if I remember right, both were around 3-5 years ago so I don't remember the CC, I know at least one is defunct.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Matt, I'm a full time college student trying to get my masters in accounting. Once classes go in full swing my job usually picks up too so I'm not going to be on as much as I'd like but I'll do my best to be active with the clan even if I'm not playing a whole lot.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forum

What makes you want to join us? The clans history, you've been around for 16 years. It would be nice to be part of a clan where if I'm gone a week or two it hasn't fallen apart because a clan leader ran off with an ely.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My equipment isn't great, I have dragon gloves and regular void. I'll never get elite void due to the requirements. I'm at a time now where my account is probably as good as itll get. I just enjoy bossing. I will get barrows gloves eventually though since I'm very close. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, it's been two years since I've played.

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, McJuggernugs said:

it hasn't fallen apart because a clan leader ran off with an ely.

hey this sounds like a good idea! ##

Just kidding, welcome :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome to the forums, I liked reading your application. Quitting for that long is never easy, but im sure you will get into the swing of things quickly. Recipe for Diaster isn't that bad for barrows gloves. You could get by with basic gear. The ely part made me laugh also lol. Good luck with your app

• 1 month later...