[Accepted] Ablazinking

WG Rhino

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ablazinking

What is your current RS name? Ablazinking

List any previous RS namesZammyboykid07
10 years old so doubt it means anything been ablazinking since pre eoc

What is your total level and combat level?

1645 total level and 111 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

qp 200 and a big pvm bosser( i suck at pvp)
account is from pre eoc have a 120 on rs3 same name dont play rs3 anymore
Ablazin was a clan my brother put me into when i first started playing and i like the ring to it so kept it, as for the king i was a nieve little kid now its just my name :P i enjoy slayer and range by far the most and runecrafting is aweful. rest are livable.

I started runescape in 08, when i saw my brother playing it, and a funfact that doesnt matter much i stayed at goblins till level 57 on my first account.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wotg cc leaving them for this clan if i enjoy the community, wotg cc has become unactive and dont boss as much as i would like. And as i previously stated Ablazin which died off after pre eoc and became a mostly rs3 f2p clan, still pretty good friends with old leader who now holds the name hockey on osrs.

Tell us about your yourself.

Andrew, im male, im 18 october 12th 2000, usa(ohio), highschool diploma as of may 2019, dollar general intill i get my licenses then persuing my dream and education of hvac tech, gaming on all platforms, dont mix with music much, im big n strong not many talents that would amaze anyone, tacos games dogs cheese greenbay packers, rude people pickles mushrooms and runecrafting

How did you hear about us?  Iron pastie, also was tired of unactive plain wotg.

What makes you want to join us? A new outlook on a clan, hopefully more active and willing bossing companions, and a more active and social clan and hopefully a willing to help out people with question about most efficent ways to do things and quest questions etc. espically since i plan on brining my iron with me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i botted an acc, not the one im applying on, but an acc i dont have acc to anymore not even baned just lost password at fleshcrawlers preeoc 09. i was 9 years of age and persuaded by my brother but doesnt conclude botting is for lazy assholes who dont wana make a honest buck. Also i skulledtricked a guy for d claws pre eoc. and i traded my gold from rs3 to osrs dont know if tht counts for rwting

Edited by Ablazinking
forgot to add year i started and also added my birthday under age

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif