[Accepted] WG Lancerlot

Wg lancerlot

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG Lancerlot

What is your current RS name? WG Lancerlot

List any previous RS namesMurlin94 was my old account where i had 99 flething and 99 strength from 2007, loved those days.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1245 and combat level is 100. I have recently started this account around 2 months ago with very low total played time. I am an experienced player from 2003 osrs. I would love to play as part of a team that hounours pkers for thier skils and do fun things such as pvm or team pvp. I also agree with wg's morals and promise to uphold its values.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around 2005. Obssesed with pking due to my school friends always pking i trained my first account "doom9132" to 60 range and strength while still learning about the game. After two years and a few accounts i made my main called doom twinz2. I got myself to 99 range 94 mage and loved pking. Sadly my account got hacked and shortly after I got banned because the hacker abused my account. As devested as i was already bounty hunter arrived and pking crashed.. so i quit osrs for years. But now with mobile osrs launched I was intreaged to give it a go and I must say i fell in love with the game again! So here we are..

Tell us about your clan history.

Sadly never joined clans i always made small pking clans for fun but never join a legit one such as this. I just never trusted players that easily after getting hacked.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 24, with 2 daughters both still babies both live with me and mrs. I own a restaurant in london where I am head chef and director. Not really a fan of music as such but i can cook a great stir fry ;)

How did you hear about us?  Through google and osrs wg_cc clanchat

What makes you want to join us? I want to be part of an honourable clan as a strong member both in pvming and pking and uphold great values and rules of the clan. Having the backing of a strong team honest and devoted is always a plus in osrs.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Honestly maybe because i always go on about pking and not much about skilling. Oh and i always ask questions lol.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png