[Accepted] Carpall

Carpall

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Carpall

What is your current RS name? Carpall

List any previous RS namesCarpetDog

What is your total level and combat level?

2006 total and 126 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played a number of years maybe since 2005/2006. People think my name is related to carpal tunnel but when I picked it, that hadn't even crossed my mind. I just liked the way it looks so nothing exciting behind it.

Who doesn't like slayer? That's my go to skill per say though I don't particularly enjoy wasting time skilling, getting 2k total was enough for me. I don't plan on getting my skills any higher, I'm not interested in achievement diaries and all that. I'd much prefer to spend my time PvM'ing and Pking.

A bunch of my friends and I used to go pk'ing quite actively however now they've all stopped playing the game and I haven't pk'ed since. Which is partly why i'd like to join, to get some action going again and kill everyone!

I've always enjoyed castle wars and barbarian assault too.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in any clans, I came close to joining Clan Europe but never pulled the trigger.

I have pk'ed in some random open friends chats but nothing official before.

Tell us about your yourself.

So as I said in my introduction thing I'm Carpal, I also go by the name of CarpetDog so feel free to call me which ever you'd please. I'm 25 and I live in the UK in Manchester I have previously lived in Marseille for a few years during my teenage years when my parent's were together still.

I like to spend as much time as possible outdoors, especially during summer. Rock climbing, canoeing, running and swimming are some of my hobbies. My hobbies aren't limited to this but these are some of my favourites, others include playing football and watching my girlfriend's play football too.

I've been playing Runescape since the miniclip times when I used to go to my best friends house to play and had to squeeze in the few hours I could in my dad's office to get on the computer to play and train my skills.. oh how the years have passed I was always a fan of bossing and group activities like castle wars and clan wars, I haven't done those for some time though and would be very interested in getting back into some group activities.

How did you hear about us?  I see a lot of WG names on World 327

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a friendly place to join and make some friends hopefully get back into some group activities such as bossing, pk'ing and everything in between.
Hopefully people here are open to letting new people come and join in with them etc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png