WG Warding Poll

Warding  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How did you vote on the Warding poll?

• I voted yes
    • I voted no
    • I'm not going to vote
    • I skipped the question
  2. 2. Would you ever vote yes for a new skill?

• Yes - if its right for OSRS
    • No - I will never vote for a new skill in OSRS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/24/19 at 04:00 PM

For people who voted no to question 1 and yes to question 2, exactly what features would a new skill need to have? In what ways does warding fail to have those features? What alternative skill might you propose instead of warding that suits OSRS? In what ways is this alternate proposal superior to the warding proposal?

Edited by WG Glaucon

I voted no as it is an extremely shitty skill and to this point still pretty unbalanced and still got some seious concern about certain aspects of the skill.(imbues, XP/H, ..) Also I don't want another bankstanding skill that you just can buy and get 99 overnight. Not to mention the 41 google document is written by someone who doesn't understand skilling fully...

Also Reddit likes it so it is an logical choice to vote againt what Reddit wants toprevent the game from becoming another RS3.

If this skill passes I'll quit, I've coped enough shit because the devs pander to a single community where the average users fails to secure a fucking Runescape account.

7 hours ago, WG Glaucon said:

For people who voted no to question 1 and yes to question 2, exactly what features would a new skill need to have? In what ways does warding fail to have those features? What alternative skill might you propose instead of warding that suits OSRS? In what ways is this alternate proposal superior to the warding proposal?

No fucking buyable bankstanding

Sailing

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

59 minutes ago, Flocked_Up said:

Yes to everything because more magic armour means more variety in the wildy.

this can be accomplished with adding more armor w/o new skill; plus, magic buff can be done with new spells or items. why introduce a new skill? 

outlaw4.thumb.jpg.172fd5d72f65097c1a0452a76d461d9f.jpg