[Declined] DreyMD

DreyMD

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DreyMD

What is your current RS name? DreyMD

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level is 1685 and Combat Level is 104.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used osbuddy a lot on several accounts but i took a brief break on all my accounts to come back and have them all banned for botting. I've been able to keep this one from getting hacked and from my 16 years of playing off and on this is my best account and i'm able to experience end game content.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive been in too clans, Helping Hand was the first and after all of us took a break from osrs the clan disbanded. My new/current/dying clan is Roastedclan. I like the people that get on daily by we dont do anything as a clan anymore and it's just turned to a social clan so I'm looking for a clan I can pvm with and hopefully just migrate into.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a nice guy, I wont have any problems making friends and making people trust me because after all this is a game and its loads more fun playing with people and It's only fair that we split everything evenly. I'm here to have fun, not to make a profit.

How did you hear about us?  Forums

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a legit clan, big enough to find friends and big enough to always be able to pvm. I'd like to join an active clan that does clan events to spicen up my gameplay.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I haven't done anything to upset anyone, I know its not allowed in this clan but I have done peoples fire capes and help other people with some skills because I'm trustworthy. I just want to have fun and my current clan is about to disband. I adhere to the rules and help to influence others to do the same. I've been scammed too many times and lost too many accounts to want another person to go through that. I'm not asking anybody to trust me because thats sketchy af. I just want to grow in a clan and make friends.

• Retired Leader
4 hours ago, DreyMD said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a nice guy, I wont have any problems making friends and making people trust me because after all this is a game and its loads more fun playing with people and It's only fair that we split everything evenly. I'm here to have fun, not to make a profit.

This is pretty vague. The point of this question is to help us get to know you and see if we share interests, hobbies etc. Look at accepted apps for ideas.

Anyway welcome to our forums.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 1 month later...