[Accepted] AbsoluteLaw

WG BeefKweef

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

AbsoluteLaw

What is your current RS name? AbsoluteLaw

List any previous RS namesThe only one I can remember off the top of my head is "uruber2lumby".

What is your total level and combat level?

1793 total

119 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Originally started in 06. Played one account until eoc launched then I quit and gave it away. Started again when osrs launched. Also played rs3 on this account for a year or so then returned to osrs.

Tell us about your clan history.

Regrettably was in Foundation. Left them due to their issues and drama.

Was in a pvm cc called The Avernics. Let them when I felt like I wasn't fitting in well plus I got bored of pvm.

Was in a pvp cc called Brutal Awakening. This was the most recent one. They are gmt based and held most of their trips and events before I would get off work everyday so I wasn't able to be active.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is tyler but for as long as I can remember (whether on xbox or pc games) I've always gone by Paradox. Guy. 25. Eastern US. Military. Like all kinds of music. Like most movies and shows but spend most time outside of work either playing games or watching anime.

How did you hear about us?  Fought y'all once or twice in this past in the wildy. Just saw a message on the osrs disc and talked to mojo.

What makes you want to join us? Haven't had a chance to have any real conversation yet with anyone here. It's late so I dont have time to get on but still wanted to put in app. I saw pvm and pvp so yall seem to cover everything. Primarily interested in the pvp part even though I dont think I'm very good at it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Not entirely sure. Never scammed. Never botted. Never spied. Never bought or sold gold, but I have had a 2 week ban because I was a dumbass and tried to get someone to do inferno for me. That was the only offense I've ever had.

Game rules aside the only thing i can think of is maybe the fact that I was in foundation before. They were the first pk cc I found and joined so I was just happy to be there in the beginning. Over time I realized how toxic they were and I started getting into disputes with the leaders over it and eventually had left.

Those are the only things I can think of that could be a factor. I try not to make the same mistake twice.

Good app man, anime watchers get bonus points 

Hope to pk with you soon bro

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.47d58bf7c709f45168891d4eb5a5db87.png
                            EZ   1596599966_Screenshot2019-08-02at17_20_08.png.960401aac9b203a8d0084c43c8da4a20.png           

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png