[Declined] Cooter Munch

Cooter Munch

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cooter Munch

What is your current RS name? Cooter Munch

List any previous RS namesChillyCooter
i Chandler i

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1716, soon to be 1750.

Combat level: 115.55

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I’ve played since 2002, fell off of the game for afew years due to my career and children. I’m now starting back.

Tell us about your clan history.

I’ve only been in mediocre clans. In the mediocre aspect I mean, no specific set of rules.

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m chandler, 24, male, U.S. I am currently employed Law Enforcement. And plan to be till I die haha.
My hobbies are weightlifting, photography, and doing things with my kids. They come first.

How did you hear about us?  Qufo in osrs

What makes you want to join us? I want a legitimate team, to play with, and to have each other’s backs. Whether it be in a boss fight, or having a hard day.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I tried botting in around 2012, and it was just too risky. It wasn’t on my current account. And I haven’t since then. Way too risky to lose an account I put my blood, sweat, and tears into.

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 1 month later...