Community Intro - God Eros

God Eros

God Eros

Tell us about yourself.

Hey all, my names Brock and I am 25 years old. I am a father, husband and am a nationally registered EMT-B. I am enlisting in the US Army as a 68w (combat medic) and im not able to play very much but I am looking for a clan to join for the times I am able to play. I have played RS since 2006 and have been on and off during this time. My favorite things to do IRL include hiking, fishing, and reading to my daughter. Shes turning 1 in August so every day is a new adventure with her lol. Any questions just ask!

Clan history.  

Olympus(pure clan) when it was XLPC, LPC, and HPC-I accidentally got 2 def on God Eros and went zerker and made a new pure acc.
Vengeance (zerk/tank clan) for about two months -I quit this clan due to shitty community and me wanting to go main.
Cutthroat (main clan) I was in CT for a while until I had to quit rs due to IRL events. I loved this clan and the community and have made some life long friends there.

How did you hear about us? I am in a facebook group and more than a few members of that group talk about WG and how wonderful the community here is.

Do you plan to join? Yes, if you guys/gals will have me

Any last comments?  

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to see you in game!

• 2 months later...