[Declined] Little Boss

Little Boss

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Little Boss

What is your current RS name? Little Boss

List any previous RS names.

What is your total level and combat level?

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Little Boss

What is your current RS name? Little Boss

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

This account is 1290 total level and 103 cb

I am applying for this and my other acc Boss Rev which is 120 cb and 1815 ttl

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have a main, Boss Rev which I have multi pkd on for years and the account I am using at the moment little boss is a med level pker

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a member of rol (return of legends) a very active multi pking clan for years, now disbanded, also formally member of a skulled rev clan for holding down worlds, again also now disbanded

Tell us about your yourself.

UK based player with extensive pk knowledge, multi and single - be useful in wars etc.

Play casually maybe an hour or two in the evening and at weekends.

How did you hear about us?  Got messages from my post on forums

What makes you want to join us? A very active clan chat with nice friendly people, been in there last week or so.

Looking to get involved in the events which are taking place.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Edit Info:

I have done all high level pvm, including getting 3 man twisted bow twice, countless gwd sessions as well.

I am looking to not only participate in events but also host events, especially revs as I enjoy holding rev worlds and anti pking and believe it makes for a good clan event

The clan is well known and its been a while since I have multi pk'd and as a result I am looking forward to getting back into it 

I am absolutely football mad, pretty much any sport actually, but be good to have a chat with guys who also like watching football. I am working full time, so don't get a huge amount of time to play, but still active.

My spare time is normally taken up with the gf!

THIS IS A RE APPLICATION AS I HAD DONE ALL THE PREVIOUS STUFF TO GRADUATE BUT FORGOT TO POST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

How did you hear about us?  .

What makes you want to join us? .

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: .

• Retired Leader

You appear to have somehow majorly messed up the formatting on this.

Please just reapply using the form here

Just copy/paste the same stuff back into the form. That way it will be easier for people to read through the app properly.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png