[Accepted] Corrupt 1993

corrupt 1993

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Corrupt 1993

What is your current RS name? Corrupt 1993

List any previous RS namesThey are rs3 act's which i dont use but pther wise blood066

What is your total level and combat level?

993 total level 60 attk 68 str 60 def 89 ranged 70 prayer 65 magic 53 slayer and 83 hunter 44 herb my other skills are lacking but im raising im now 90 ranged and 20k from 70 str

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Full void just raising all my stats all around its 3055 days old and 25 days played on it in actual game time now have full obsidian and full void and just bought a smoke BS going to start training my magic up to 85

Tell us about your clan history.

None ive tried making forums to make a pk clan but no success I just wanted to do some rev cave cleans im even down to Pvm or if people wanna camp caves and get the unexacting players who think we are just there to kill revs or get the small duos and trios that run through. down to do gwd son after I raise my def.

Tell us about your yourself.

Joining the army trynna make the best of my time before i leave. my real name is Mikey im 26 I like big titties I try to go with the flow I also enjoy playing OS Runescape only. not into rs3 figured id not give all my info away so that I can have something to talk about with players

How did you hear about us?  Forums

What makes you want to join us? Pking in a group for more success rates and quick cash plus ive never really had rs friends and im in the clan chat atm and everone seems nice and whoever put your oage together did some really good work.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I voted no on warding which apparently either people like or hate. Ive never personally botted but my account was hacked and it was botted on it was also banned I got on a few weeks ago and made about 80m and it got hacked again cause i didnt change my password and had forgot about the account being hacked.

Edited by corrupt 1993
asked by someone too cause my app was lacking.

22 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Welcome to our clan forums.

Your application is somewhat lacking in effort. 

Just click the edit button on this page to change your application.

Take a look through some previously accepted applications for inspiration.

Good luck :) 

I have edited the app!  hope it helps!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png