How do you cram/study for final exams?

The Cursed

My summer classes are almost over and I'm gonna take final exams soon... Good thing is that once classes r over, I get to play more osrs :P

However... I have not studied at all, and I am barely scrapping by. I have a week and half to review. Can you guys share some good methods to cram material, thanks!

I don't and fail. ezpz HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

...... kms 

Image result for kms pepe

In all seriousness i suggest find a good place to sit like a sofa where your back is at rest and occasionally on its own so you don't fall asleep or get lazy. And get the shit dealt with. Drink water, turn phone off/silent. Good luck

Edited by ZainTheOne

ezgif.com-add-text_6.thumb.gif.e3d896be154df05e5c3143a760263511.gif

Been a while since I've needed to cram for an exam, but one thing that helped me greatly was getting out of my house if I planned to do a serious study session.

Eliminated a lot of the temptations for procrastination being nearby, and helped me keep focus on actually revising.

Cronnie

I guess that depends on what you study. For maths and physics, you want to continuously solve problems throughout the semester. Before the exam, I would usually solve previous exams a couple weeks in advance, as the problems we could get would be relatively similar. But then again, it would depend on the lecturer. Some like to ask questions that required you to think actual physics, while some others like to ask questions in which you solve x = a+b etc.

youll learn more before going to bed

1h before bed you study and rest on the info

see it as casting something out of iron in that 1h and see your sleep as the solidifying process

dont just read ALOT and hope it sticks

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

I hope you at least went to class 😅. Try to spread out your study sessions. A couple hours a day is way more beneficial than trying to study everything in the last 48 hours. If you're easily distracted, try going to your university's library and leave your phone at home. Sometimes watching other people study will motivate yourself a bit 😂

jasonwinter18.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dry erase boards, writing down the material on the boards while saying them out loud, then after the initial studying try to do it again without reference to the original sources.

I did this for a smooth 20% of exams in undergrad and never made lower than a B on any test in any subject including Physics (which I prepped 3 chapters in 6 hours before the exam)

Re-write your notes.

Go through the re-written stuff and highlight.

For practice-heavy exams (calculus, physics, etc.), the internet is your friend: find practice problems online and solve them.

Also relaxation is very important. Take breaks. When you are stressed your cortisol levels rise, and high levels of cortisol is directly linked with inability to retain any learning.

Good luck!! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Navigating the labyrinth of final exams, I've found that passion fuels my study sessions. Rather than cramming, I approach each topic with genuine curiosity, turning my study sessions into explorations of knowledge. It's about creating a dynamic dance with the material, not a frantic sprint. Each paragraph becomes a step in my intellectual waltz. My secret weapon? Understanding that the journey is as important as the destination. For those seeking a harmonious balance between academic demands and personal growth, consider exploring this link (https://essaypro.cоm/essays-for-sale) for valuable insights and support. Remember, the joy of learning is a melody that stays with you long after the exams are over.

Edited by Johalokjesus