[Declined] Daily Dipper

Daily Dipper

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Daily Dipper

What is your current RS name? Daily Dipper

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1510 Cb: 107

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play regularly but I was too busy in college to find time but now that I’ve graduated I’m looking to get back into the swing of things. I enjoy a mix of pvp and pvm.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven’t been in a clan before.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am from the southern U.S. and just finished college. I am going into the army to pursue a career as an officer.

How did you hear about us?  I found out about this clan via the OSRS forums.

What makes you want to join us? This clan seems like a good mix of pvp and pvm activities. It has been around for a long time so it must be doing something better than the majority of clans.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I leave for army basic training in November so I will not be able to play for around 10 weeks during that time period.

Welcome to the forums, We would love to hear more about your runescape history as well as about your self. A little more details goes along way with your application. If you you would like to check out other accepted applications to get an idea of what we are looking for, feel free to do so. Good luck with your application! 

• 1 month later...