[Accepted] Triamid med

Triamid

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Triamid med

What is your current RS name? Triamid med

List any previous RS namesRise or Run(50 atk baby pure)
Mc Fatigue(75 atk zerker)
LeeroyJenkem(Main account, hardly played anymore though)

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1220 and my combat level is 89. I am a med level account in progress so those numbers will be rapidly changing over the coming weeks. My end goals are 75attack, 99strength, 75+def, 99 range, 77 prayer, 99 mage and 99 hitpoints. As for my skills, those will probably increase quite a bit as well. I often just do skills when i find myself bored and don't know what to do. I quite enjoy skilling.

stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape off and on since 2003. More on than off though, I went through just about everything this game has offered. The struggles of EOC and then the revival with OSRS. I found a new love for the game when OSRS came out. I see myself sticking around for quite a while longer. I love pking for the most part, but I more often than not find myself just enjoying the grind of getting new things to pk with or just progressing my account in general. My favorite skill would have to probably be slayer. That is what you'll find me doing majority of the time. My main is currently 96 slayer, 99 will happen eventually...
This account was created to become a obby tank, i played around with that a little bit and then after getting bored with the build. I decided I wanted something I could pk on as well as pvm, but didn't want to play a maxed main account. So I am aiming for a maxed 75atk/75def build with 77 prayer. Possibly higher defence in the future. It isn't fully quested but everyday I am knocking a few more quests off the list. This account build can get a quest cape so I plan to. I am around 140 qp at the moment and nearly have requirement s for mm2.

Tell us about your clan history.

My buddies and I from my local town have always kind of had a "clan" that we would use to boss together and occassionally pk. Other than that, I have been in a couple clans. Back in Pre-EOC days I pked a lot in a clan called "bgloves". In OSRS I have been ranked in TNT PVM and Obby cc. In TNT I had several boss trips with the clan one including a 3 man ely split(not in my name).

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Garrett, I am from a small farm community. It fucking sucks. I am not a farmer, I want out lol.
I am 24, by the time you are reading this I will probably be 25 though. My birthday is in an hour. I graduated highschool 7 years ago. Since then I have worked some dead end jobs to get by and partied a lot. As of 2 years ago I started to grow up. I joined the union as a laborer and did that thing for a year. I realized I wanted more though. I switched to Carpentry and am currently working through an apprenticeship build scaffolds in plants/refineries. Once I complete my apprenticeship I will further my education into construction manager and hopefully be managing jobs. My hobbies as mostly spending time with my girlfriends daughter(who is looked at as my own), and taking care of my pregnant girlfriend at the moment. Soon!
Talents..hell I'm not sure. I can do a lot of stuff, a lot of my life I was told I am just kind of good at anything I try out.
I like a lot of things, my family, video games, my job, food(mostly homemade BBQ or mexican), most things outdoorsy like fishing, hunting and hiking. Many vacations to the mountains are in my future. I have already been a few times. But I love the vibes in the mountains.
Honestly, my dislike list is short. I try to keep the peace most of the time. Just don't mess with the ones I love and I will probably like you. But I do dislike mushrooms and Peas too. Screw that.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking around on reddit for a new clan after coming back to the game after a little break and came across this one. I stuck around in the cc lurking for a few weeks and decided I liked ya'll so I wanted to apply.

What makes you want to join us? I have been back to the game for a few weeks now after taking a couple month break for kids and work. But since being back to the game, friends I played with before are gone and I would like some more interaction when I play. With other people. Rather than just the small talk during a slayer task with the dude next to me. I am looking for a unit, people I can grow and learn with and won't just be there for a couple minutes to bullshit with while we slay hellhounds. I have been hanging around in the cc for a little bit now and just now decided to apply because I wanted to get a good feel for the people I may be committing to with this application. I have enjoy most of their presence sofar. I think I will make a good fit with them.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back in highschool(about 9 years ago) I had botted here and there. Nothing too serious I think I may have auto clicked 94 mage. But all it took was once. I got banned after a few months and it sucked.I didn't want to ever have to deal with my account being gone forever so I threw out the bots and haven't used one since. Other than that, my buddies and I all pooled together once around the same time and bought a couple hundred mil to go gamble at the duel arena. We split it up and all got cleaned except our one buddy who got up to 2b off his 50ish mil and then within a few days he was cleaned as well. and that was the end of my RWT days lol, having that much money just given to me didnt feel right. I wanted to get the rush of getting the drops and making that money myself.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events and 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif