[Declined] x Marcus

x Marcus

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

x Marcus

What is your current RS name? x Marcus

List any previous RS namesFishing 9124 and my current name: x Marcus

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level - 1523

Combat level - 113

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing approximately 11 years ago, my name is simply my real life name and i enjoy anything involving melee and enjoy some skilling occasionally.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been part of any clans, partly due to not finding clans that have interests common with mine and so never really looked for one.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Marcus, I'm male, 18 from the UK preparing for university, i enjoy most sports and regularly go to the gym, enjoy listening to most music and dislike cats :P

How did you hear about us?  it was through getting pied by you :)

What makes you want to join us? I've wanted to pk for years, but never had the stats to do it and am not good enough to 1v1. I want to join this clan to improve my king skills and also earn some good gp.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have used macros on previous accounts and have been banned and with a high level account, i can now not take the risk and have learned my lesson.

• 4 weeks later...