[Declined] Ah FK My Leg

Ah Fk My Leg

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ah FK My Leg

What is your current RS name? Ah FK My Leg

List any previous RS namesSlimSoSavage, SlimScuffaMF, SlimThuqqaMF, SOS Slim, SlimBeSlayin

What is your total level and combat level?

combat level - 123

total level -  1724

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

ive been playing runescape since rs3 before eoc, quit cause of eoc and started this account like 3 years ago . slayer is favorite skill and im just starting to learn pvp.

Tell us about your clan history.

Sons of Sara, Outrage Pvm

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is Dylan, im a dude, 26 years of age, live in USA. cant work im disabled.Hobbies would be gaming, hunting, fishing, basketball. likes anything fun , dislikes dont like liers.

How did you hear about us?  Yall killed me while advertising clan so nice

What makes you want to join us? the way yall advertise is legendary haha* that shield did not save my ass* pvm and pking

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome to the forums, We would love to hear more about your runescape history as well as about your self. A little more details goes along way with your application. If you you would like to check out other accepted applications to get an idea of what we are looking for, feel free to do so. Im glad you heard about us through our fun pk trips. We are like a  family in our clan, hope to see you on board with us soon. Good luck with your application! 

• 4 weeks later...