Do you play Pokemon GO?

Donatello

Ive been Playing Pokemon GO since July 7th 2016 the month of its release. It would be totally awesome if anyone from wg who also plays can list their friend codes down below so we all can become friends. The importance of friendship on pokemon go is you can unblock the distance medal for getting eggs from other people far away from you. If you don't play Pokemon Go please don't troll this forum post. This is for serious gamers only lol. Anyway here is my trainer code,  you can add me here. 

pogo.jpg

I used to play, and walk around my local town (In New Jersey) and around New York City after work. Had some great times walking Central Park, and other hotspots in NYC where I met some really cool people and collected pokemon.

Unfortunately, the game lost it's steam quickly for me, after a couple months. I lost my love for it, but there is no denying it is a fun game, just gets super repetitive and I found there was really no point to continue, that being said, it is a great app/game and pretty revolutionary. Also gave life back into Pokemon, which played an essential part of my childhood, played a ton of Pokemon on Gameboy back in the day!

vapersrepeatsignatureanimation.gif.d531039cd0e8f9ca2ddd59d1fc5de077.gif

wildernessguardianssig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...