[Accepted] I L0VE ANIME

Lubo

I L0VE ANIME

What is your current RS name? I L0VE ANIME

List any previous RS nameslewisdude02, kaos king, lewboh, lub0, pked ur mom. these are pretty much all the names i remember :)

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing runescape about 10/11 years ago when i was very young, i played up until eoc but no longer remember that account login. so i made a new account and i am making it into a zerker at my own pace. I have chosen to make a zerker so i can pk while still being able to do some pvm effectively.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only every been in one clan, it was called man vs wildy, the clan was disbanded and moved to the name rune syndicate.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 19, live in England. Work as a chef. I studied coding at college, love all kinds of music especially metal. I have 4 cats ;p Believe it or not, I also love anime - my Favorite series is bleach. My family live in dubai so I am back and forth between  England and Dubai. Have also been to Japan twice so far. 

How did you hear about us?  Osrs forums

What makes you want to join us? I really want to join to make friends on runescape :) I would also love to help out with pking when my account gets there.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I work as a chef so my play times can vary, i can still normally put in about 20+ hours a week though. (usually around 30ish)

Edited by Lubo

4 minutes ago, suffud said:

I imagine you get a lot of people speak to you about Anime if you speak at GE with that name haha.

This is true! I don't even need to speak and people come to speak to me. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png