[Declined] Limp BGS

Limp Bgs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Limp BGS

What is your current RS name? Limp BGS

List any previous RS namesYeet Haw

What is your total level and combat level?

1517 total 113 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Made this account a while ago and got back into RS probably around last year and began grinding again

Tell us about your clan history.

i was in one other small clan and they didnt give me my split on a pking trip so ive been looking for a new group

Tell us about your yourself.

more PVM focused but pking in a group can be fun

How did you hear about us?  07 Hot dog recommended to me

What makes you want to join us? seems like a very active clan and 07 hot dog said yall were very fair

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: it might take me a while to go on mic in discord during events but if its mandatory ill be in at least to listen and maybe after getting used to the other clannies id be more willing to talk in discord on mic

Try get some more personal info into the app, and a bit more about what you love about osrs. Nice to meet you though man good luck

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.47d58bf7c709f45168891d4eb5a5db87.png
                            EZ   1596599966_Screenshot2019-08-02at17_20_08.png.960401aac9b203a8d0084c43c8da4a20.png           

• 4 weeks later...