[Declined] Cdai

Brock

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cdai

What is your current RS name? Cdai

List any previous RS namesStatus Bar

What is your total level and combat level?

my Total Level is 1901

Comabt level 124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i Started playing in 2007 on my first account in Free to play as a pure pker mostly varrock multi
once osrs start i made my new account and started as a zerker pure then got bored then made it a main playing casually for the last 5 years now getting more active i decided to max it.

Tell us about your clan history.

ran many f2p pure clans in the 30-90 cb area
pking with friend groups
pvming with friends groups

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey my name is Brock im 21 from Canada im a Butcher and Football coach on my free time i like playing runescape CS:GO LoL and much more my favorite type of music is rap

and i hate people who are downers.

How did you hear about us?  from zybez back in the day

What makes you want to join us? im interested in joining a well based clan to have fun pvp pvm and skilling

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: nothing really im a open book

Welcome. I would say the only thing I see wrong with your application is that there is not a lot of depth in details, maybe elaborate a little more on each section. Other than that, great job, and welcome, WG is a beautiful community and I wish you good luck ❤️

vapersrepeatsignatureanimation.gif.d531039cd0e8f9ca2ddd59d1fc5de077.gif

wildernessguardianssig.png

• 4 weeks later...