[Declined] Boterz

boterz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Boterz

What is your current RS name? Boterz

List any previous RS namesNo alts yet. but i have in mind to do a speedrun soon or pure.

What is your total level and combat level?

combat : 118

Total : 1851

House :  obelisk - pool (wildy hard)

kc revenants: 10000+ (skulled with viggoras ALONE) 

011111accc.jpg.d7221a866a241ac63d86b981cbd3201b.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My start was focusing on quest and pvm, after trying most of the money making (cox, vorkath, vet'ion, DKS, zulrah and something revenants) and doing it with the best possible efficiency. Now I want to find a way to make gold in PVP in an efficient way while having fun.

p*d. I started playing in 2018, the mechanics and the community got me

p*d2. I have some experience pking in lava maze, carralangar and most farming and pking at revenants (alone, with viggora's skulled)

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

since I am 15 years old, I am playing (now I am 31), I started with counter-strike 1.3 and 1.6 (i reach cal-M) until they released cs: source ( didnt like it) and from that time onwards I dedicated myself to playing mobas (DOTA next DOTA 2) I wanted to be professional of dota 2, I tried it for a while (never reach tier 2).

goals: create a Latin community of OSRS for hardcore players.

likes: being with a group where I can learn and be treated with respect

dislikes: bothers me that someone believes that because I am from Venezuela, I am inferior, noob or just a pet. without knowing how difficult it is to really be a high level player in my country.

talents: leader and very competitive.

It's funny but in all the games I played I always find a way to be a support.

How did you hear about us?  google, "pvp osrs clans"

What makes you want to join us? i hate revs 'CC' and want destroit then while learn pking tactics.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I started playing osrs with the idea of ​​selling gold, but once I discovered everything this game has to offer, I realized that it is a very bad idea.

Right now I want to be one of the best and be able to offer that knowledge to the players in my community who want to improve themselves.

Welcome and nice app, we have had a venezuelan fella in here before if im not mistaken and no one gave him a hard time about it. Most people are mature enough to understand that not everyones a gold farmer there and not everyone is blessed to be born into wealth or a country like the US. Respect to you in that case, and hope you like it here. (Though id recommend having thick skin is a good thing in the cc)

• 4 weeks later...