[Declined] Animated Mth

Animated Mth

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Animated Mth

What is your current RS name? Animated Mth

List any previous RS namesHad a username list on my previous computer; but it's no longer functioning, and i'm not sure how to retrieve them as they weren't registered with an email(they were from a long while back). The only one i can remember at the moment was my previous main "Im Kinshippo".

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1013

Combat level: 69

Attack: 60

Strength: 50

Defense: 52

Ranged: 61

Prayer: 51

Magic: 49

Hitpoints: 59

Highest non-combat levels:

Mining: 64

Smithing: 64

Woodcutting: 52

Cooking: 51

Fishing: 51

Crafting: 47

Fletching: 45

Agility: 45

Farming: 43

Thieving: 40

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'm not sure when i started playing, or what my first account's name was, but i hope to eventually be able to make stuff others can use. With this in mind, i'm hoping to increase my crafting skills, and see what others like to use so i'd know what to make. Admittedly, i went with the name "Animated Mth" as i wanted to pretend to be an animated suit of armor, and mithril is as high as i can make at the moment(i plan on changing the name when i can make higher)

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan i can recall being in was "We Are Epic", albeit on another account with the name "Im Kinshippo". When i couldn't stand RS3, and transferred to OSRS, i learned that they were exclusive to RS3, and i wasn't really able to interact while playing. Eventually, i found myself using one of my alts more often, and that account became my new main.

Tell us about your yourself.

i'm autistic, introverted, and don't really talk much; but i wouldn't be against participating in group activities(assuming i have the ability). Admittedly, i also believe myself to be LGBT, but haven't explored this much as i live in a conservative state(Alaska). Physically male in real life though.

Unfortunately, i don't really have any hobbies, talents, music preferences, or anything that's really too well developed: most of my time goes to either my job, getting to and from work, or sleeping off my previous workdays before the next; though, when i can't sleep, i tend to play online games to pass the time(like RS, EVE, or WoW).

How did you hear about us?  Searched the forums for a decent sized PvP group, eventually coming across this one.

What makes you want to join us? While i'd like to become more active in RS, and work towards leveling to build usable equipment, i don't really have an objective to work towards and view money as more of a means to an end. If allowed to join Wilderness Guardians, i hope to get a better idea of what i should aim to make, and maybe learn better methods for reaching the required levels. If i acquire enough equipment, and can afford the losses, i might be willing to join in the PvP itself.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My activity levels are currently questionable, and i'm considering this to be a trial run to see if i can be active enough to remain in the clan. If unsuccessful, i'm willing to go over other alternative(like possibly making equipment from outside the clan).

Besides this: i went over the rules, and they seem like something i can easily follow through normal behavior; but i often have trouble remembering specifics, and i'm willing to go over them with someone so they can verify that i understand them.

I swear i'm forgetting something...

10 hours ago, Animated Mth said:

hang out in clan chat?(am i allowed to do that from outside the clan?)

wg_cc is an open cc in itself, you just have to have a rank to attend events and do stuff like bossing or skilling with other ranked members

:D

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

8 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome :) 

5 hours ago, Zeke said:

Yay ! You finally decided to apply. ♡

Welcome and GL on app. 😄

TY, and sorry i waited so long to replay: i read the comments, and only after re-visiting the page realized i probably should've replied to them ^^;

• 3 weeks later...