[Declined] CHRONlCOM

CHRONlCOM

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CHRONlCOM

What is your current RS name? CHRONlCOM

List any previous RS namesAldagital

What is your total level and combat level?

939 and 113

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Have been playing since 2013 and quit in 2017. Came back around 2 months ago to find my main account had been hacked and I tried to recover but I couldn't so I made this account and just afked nmz on mobile for the first 2 months till I had more time to play again and that time is now so im slowly training my stats back up

Tell us about your clan history.

ive only ever been in social or pvm clans that have died since I last played. haven't been in a clan since I got back and I cant remember the names of the ones I was in

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is steven, 25 from the uk. im a marine engineer and travel the world a lot repairing boats and stuff. in my spare time I go to the gym a lot, parties and been playing fortnite up till a few months ago. now I only play osrs gaming wise

How did you hear about us?  was stood in ge and some guy called "wg vio" (i think) spammed wilderness guardians so i googled them.

What makes you want to join us? this seems like the only respectable social clan left so I would like to join. I would also like to get in to the pvp side of things once I have the stats for it

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: ive been told my stats look botted because of the high combat and low total. but its only because I just nmzed my melee and never bothered with skilling until i got enough time to play. also i think its fair to say most of us have bought gp in the past but i wouldn't do that again

I literally laughed out loud at Vio spamming Purple:Shake:W I L D E R N E S S   G U A R D I A N S in GE and making you look us up. I also NMZ'd my melees, people don't really bot combat stats anymore because of ammonite crabs and nightmare zone. Good app though.

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png