[Declined] Daily Champs

Daily Champs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Daily Champs

What is your current RS name? Daily Champs

List any previous RS namesMahly
Mahiy

What is your total level and combat level?

1825 (as of two minutes ago) & 123

stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing years back in junior school (UK). It was the buzz everyone had although most have quit now and probably don't know OSRS Exists. I've always found myself coming back to runescape as it's always been my "main" game. I enjoy slayer and PVM i just don't know enough people to get really stuck into PVM.
My current name derives from a twitter account i run formed around posting champions. started out as a bit of fun but got a following so i've carried it on. https://twitter.com/daily_osrs
I tend to do afk skilling while at work, whatever i can click once and ignore for a few minutes is always good, i've been focusing on getting max melle at NMZ which i've just completed so i will be moving onto other things while "working".

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been a part of 2 clans on OSRS and one Pre-EOC. The OSRS clans just seemed to fizzle out as they didn't maintain their members and didn't have regular events, the Pre-EOC clan i was in was good, i can't really remember the name of it as it wasn't a well known one but it had good events etc but i quit when EOC happened.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Sam, i'm 25 from the UK. I work as an interior designer in the east midlands area which i've been doing for about 6 years. I studied at the National Design Academy when i left college but never bothered to go to university. I enjoy all kinds of music, my playlist has a bit of everything in and i'm open to new genres. My favorite kind is DNB/Chill mixed in with some pop.

How did you hear about us?  Google "OSRS PVM Clan" and did some research into the top results

What makes you want to join us? I want to join because it looks like a really good friendly group to join. I want to make new friends, branch out on my game knowledge and just have a good time. I like the idea of scheduled events pushing me to do things i wouldn't normally do. Often i find myself stuck for ideas with no motivation to try new things but i'm hoping varied events with a group will broaden my skills and knowledge while meeting new people at the same time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: