[Accepted] Lit rick

lit rick

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lit rick

What is your current RS name? Lit rick

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

CB lvl 122    Total lvl 1906 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

99 cons 99 herblore 99 magic/range been playing on and off since 2006. recently been getting more serious trying to do more PvM and PvP. currently rebuilding from scratch

Tell us about your clan history.

never been part of a clan trying to get into more PvP and PvM i have some experience in both but never have i done allot of the new content

Tell us about your yourself.

im 26, male, my names Josh, im a pretty laid back and chill guy im a general manager at a local sandwich shop. i like allot of different music. i enjoy playing apex and hanging with my fiancee when im not on here.

How did you hear about us?  just through the forums

What makes you want to join us? im wanting to participate in events i love pking and i love pvming like i said im trying to get better at it im pretty competent and can take direction well!! im on almost everyday!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: no im open and friendly!

favorite sandwich is salami/capicola/pesto mayo/lettuce/tomato/jalepenos/provolone/bacon/   ..just a pretty normal italian sammy :)... and as far as music goes my favorites are: the killers/ kings of leon/ i like allot of indie. can also get down to some tech n9ne too though haha

by the way im Lit Rick i like to stay lit all day thats why they call me liiit riiiick!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif