Adult Cat

Adult Cat

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Adult Cat

What is your current RS name? Adult Cat

List any previous RS namesAdult Cat

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1864

Cb:  106.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Playing since late 2004. Quitted after EoC. Played a lot on OsRs. Been in this clan for a year+ I think? Then quitted rs and now returned back.
A big fan of Barbarian assault. Always young and always drunk *account.

I was in WG for over 2 years I think. Joined it when the clan was dead and quitted cos leader didn't do a shit to help me out in problems. Trying to join back just becuz my hairy friend and some other americans asked me 2.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in many clans. Most of them were non official, like Wilderness Guardians.
Mostly I searched for clans on Oldschool Runescape forums. Didn't stay more for a month in any of them (cos they kicked me. couldn't hold a nice Cat in it).

Tell us about your yourself.

Russian. No sence of humor. Love BA mini-game, especially when drunk.
Some of players say that im a God, not sure if I should trust them, but I do.

Drunk russian. 24/7 always young and always drunk! Love americans!

How did you hear about us?  Zybez

What makes you want to join us? Friends...

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I still don't like leader of the clan, since he didn't solve my problem. And ppl changed in this clan.

giphy.gif

The answers seem fairly reasonable given that he was in the clan for 2 years and, therefore, you already know him. He also answered the question in his app as to why he would want to join given that he dislikes the leadership. His friends want him to join back, and he wants to play with his friends.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:21 PM, Adult Cat said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I still don't like leader of the clan, since he didn't solve my problem. And ppl changed in this clan.

Gonna be honest with you mate.

You've put a lot of time and energy into the clan. You have made a lot of friends. You have made many people laugh.3

Why would you waste all that just because of something happened in the past?

I don't know what exactly happened but to me its sounds kinda silly to be still mad about it..

Just have a talk with Mojo and get everything sorted.

Have a look at my guinea pig topic!

On 8/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, Frozen_10 said:

Why would you waste all that just because of something happened in the past?

Because things that happened in the past might happen in the future.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, Frozen_10 said:

I don't know what exactly happened but to me its sounds kinda silly to be still mad about it..

My alt account got kicked by Mushroom for no reason. 

I pmed to @Mojo with pictures of the chat. So he could see that there was no reason for a kick.

As an answer from a leader I got this - "what you want, he is under drugs 24/7". Thats all. That is fucking all I got for being 2 years in the clan, recruiting players, all effort, events, etc.

Silly to be mad about? I didn't get ranked for a year+ cos "I drink to much" (was answer from Mojo), even thought I never offended anyone. But some people who joined after me - did.

I made this app only because you returned to game and asked me 2.

Otherwise I wouldn't I apply.

@B I R D Y nice to see you back

P.s as a leader of the clan I thought that he will atleast do a warning to Mush. But he did nothing. Just nothing.

Edited by Adult Cat

giphy.gif