[Declined] Ozurlul

Ozurlul

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ozurlul

What is your current RS name? Ozurlul

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

724  and 60

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play ages ago but that account got banned (can’t remember the name) I created this one abit ago and have loved it since I started re playing it

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to join drop party clans and gambling ones for fun but now I actually wanna do stuff in RS like PK and level abit more

Tell us about your yourself.

My names hayden I’m a male I’m 17 turning 18 in April I live in australia I’m currently in school at year 11 I work at a pizza shop, I play footy used to play cricket but taking time off from that sport, I like to listen to them sad boi tunes but also like metal/rock I don’t have much talents but I’m pre funny, don’t have many dislikes tbh I’m a pretty easy going guy

How did you hear about us?  I kept dying at Revenants and wanted to start killing people instead haha I think I’ve been killed a few times from you guys and I asked if I could join

What makes you want to join us? Kinda sick of constantly dying at revs and want to start killing others, but also looking for an active clan that can help me out with levelling my stats

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be annoying but know I don’t mean to be ❤️

Edited by Ozurlul
Typo and didn’t read it right

• Retired Leader

Hello and welcome :)

21 hours ago, Ozurlul said:

How did you hear about us?  I kept dying at Revenants and wanted to start killing people instead haha I think I’ve been killed a few times from you guys and I asked if I could join

Given that you're level 60 I don't see how we could have killed you in Revs. Our PKers are nearly all 100+. Do you have another account?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

On 8/27/2019 at 2:43 PM, Mojo said:

Hello and welcome :)

Given that you're level 60 I don't see how we could have killed you in Revs. Our PKers are nearly all 100+. Do you have another account?

oh.. well it might've been another clan.. lel but i was at the bank after nearly dying from pkers and saw u guys their and just assumed. till i read your rules then i was just kinda confused so rip.

• 3 weeks later...