[Accepted] Xfactor2019

X2019

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Xfactor2019

What is your current RS name? Xfactor2019

List any previous RS namesWG arny, beat my 99s, xfactor2019

What is your total level and combat level?

Cb 119, 1666 total lvl. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I been playing rs for over 15 years, was running my own pk clan in w124 before eoc update in 2012. It was an open cc(not official one). I was aswell in WG 2-3 years ago and my rsn was ”WG arny”. Then i quited and recently came back again. So i started studying to become a nurse now and starting school next week officialy. So i Will try be active when i dont have alot of homeworks/tests. And i try stay on at weekends.

Tell us about your clan history.

I been running my own pk clan for some yesrs until 2013. Then i quited for 1 year - came back and joined ”team scrubs”, which closed in 2017. Then i joined ”lil Cards” (a streamer where anyone can join and pk with them”.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 24, studying, and working sometimes besides the studies.

How did you hear about us?  Wg mask was spaning at edge bank in world 327 when i logged in so i joined the cc and told him to help me out, and here i am! 😃

What makes you want to join us? What i can remember of this clan is that everyone was very respectful to each other, helpful and very nice to each other and very organised and funny people which i like! I try avoid problems/and trying to stay happy/healthy and be friendly with everyone and even help when i can (with anytbing, it can be return sets to come pk in singles/multi etc)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I hope you guys like my intro and i hope some of you remember me aswell! I cant wait to talk to you guys again! 💕

Welcome bud, nice app, hope to see you pking with us

Im also studying to be a Nurse right now, would love to chat to you about it man!

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.47d58bf7c709f45168891d4eb5a5db87.png
                            EZ   1596599966_Screenshot2019-08-02at17_20_08.png.960401aac9b203a8d0084c43c8da4a20.png           

welcome !! 

On 8/26/2019 at 6:43 AM, X2019 said:

What i can remember of this clan is that everyone was very respectful to each other, helpful and very nice to each other and very organised and funny people which i like!

and thanks for the love =D

outlaw4.thumb.jpg.172fd5d72f65097c1a0452a76d461d9f.jpg

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png