[Declined] Dragmaster50

Triean

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dragmaster50

What is your current RS name? Dragmaster50

List any previous RS namesSame for RS3 - Dragmaster50

Stripped the bank and bought 6-years worth of bonds then moved to OSRS.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level : 714

Combat Level : 83.4

https://gyazo.com/67295c74664bfdbd1e11c2b5428b3ade   <-----this will be outdated fast since I am power-leveling range

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing during classic when I was super young, only remembering farming lobster certs whenever I was able to play. Then when RS2 came out I played for about a year or so then I remember taking a break till maybe a little bit before EoC rolled out and moved to RS3 during that time.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't remember really have any clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I go by the name Triean online to keep some form of separation from RL, I am a male at the age of 28 and from the USA. I hold a Masters Degree in Bio-Robotics/Nano-Robotics and I just like to let off steam by playing Video Games since I was young.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Clan Search Fourms

What makes you want to join us? I just want more people that I can talk to and play the game, finding randoms in just a random world always just feels Awkward and to have people to boss with later once I finish up my power leveling/grinding.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As most people have atleast tried I did use to bot in Classic and some during the start of RS2 until the account was banned, then found out playing was just much more fun, even if its a grind and have kept that mentality into my WoW Days and to this day.