Community Intro - WG Suffud

suffud

Hello everybody. 

After a my longest break from RS for over 15 years I intend on playing again. It was a nice break away and I'll still be playing other games but will now be on RS too. 

Looking forward to catching up with all our old loyal members and meeting and getting to know all the new ones. 

Some information for any of the new members. 

I'm a Englishman hailing from the Midlands. I've been in the Wilderness Guardians for almost as long as I can remember on OSRS. 

Starting of as a Berserker pure and then deciding to get defense after a fair few months. I've had a love for pking since the original game but this clan is my first and only stint into group pking aside from low level Varrock teams back in the day. I used to love quests but I hate grinding. I do not own a fire cape as I'm sure @Lait Choco will mention but that will be rectified in the near future. 

Over holding various staff roles and I am a Silver Star rank in the clanchat. I've seen a lot of good times in WG, some bad but we have always got through them. Hoping that it will be all good for the foreseeable now. 

RL interests include:

Gaming - Age of Empires 2, Assassins Creed, The Last of Us, Uncharted and a bunch of others, my current game other than RS is Ark Survival evolved. I'm a Ps4 favorite but play Ark on XB1 due to IRL friends. 

Reading - Big love for historic fiction and fantasy. Have MANY a Historic Roman series so if your after reading materail message me. The works of J.R.R Tolkien are a bible to me. 

Sports - I support the consistantly inconsistant Coventry City Football Club, Intend on playing football soon and I've a major love for Airsofting. If you have never done it its a little like Paintball but with BB guns and FAR better.

Anyway its good to be back and I hope to see you all soon.

PS: @Lait Choco is a noob.

On 8/30/2019 at 9:24 PM, Frozen_10 said:

Good to see my old mentee is still here :D

Needed a break to freshen up. Hard to keep up the grind for so long tbh. WIll be on more often now for sure. Should have a new recruit from work too. 

9 hours ago, suffud said:

Needed a break to freshen up. Hard to keep up the grind for so long tbh. WIll be on more often now for sure. Should have a new recruit from work too. 

Yea I know the feeling. I just came back too btw. Playing on my ironman gives me enough satisfaction to play the game again :)

Have a look at my guinea pig topic!