[Accepted] Tiggobitty

TiggoBitty

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tiggobitty

What is your current RS name? Tiggobitty

List any previous RS namesSmokie 317
Was my orginal account name when joining cc 5months ago

What is your total level and combat level?

My total lv is currently 1886. 

My combat level is now 120. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Account was first created and logged in back in march of this year. I actually was only a lv 94 When i first applied to wg , but never followed through with graduation, resulting in reapplying 2 months later when i moved up to 105-110cb and was able to graduate that time.

Tell us about your clan history.

Like in my last 2 apps .. I have never been apart of A clan nor had any desire to join a clan, until my irl buddy told me to check out wg cc. Which i did... And am stiiiil here.

Tell us about your yourself.

Most of the people reading this, if they even are, would already know and seen everything. But for the possible newcomers that are reading..
My name is Ryan, 24 year old. Gentleman. I live in the midwest of the united states. I love to watch and play most sports come to mind. Its easier saying that i only dislike blues, and jazz type music. My line of work consist of pool plumbing [locate/repair] leaks. Which is with my grandfathers own company. I did not move on to college after graduating hs in 2013, partially because of the connection and knowledge i have already & working for a family buisnes, which will undoubtedly become my Responsibility and buisness to run in the future. Uhh im 6 feet 2inches small, and have been naturally athletic my entire life. My days consist of work, la fitness (the gym) and shredding insane xp gains in osrs.
I wish there was a way for me to pull up my bio from the last app.. Cuz it was spot on as far as a bio would go, just hmu on discord or something if you have further questions not answered here. [Unless it's donatello wanting to know the ages of my family members or any other ridiculously personal stuff ive seen u ask in cc. Miss me with all that man.] But. If you have normal people questions then go on ahead with them.

How did you hear about us?  A friend that has left a long time ago introduced it to me.

What makes you want to join us? ...Man where to start.
Im not sure if its the loads of help im able to offer newcomers or those in need when asked. Or the strong and unexpected connections with memebers of wg. And i dont mean the ,"oh my bff is in that clan, bullish" because Not untill a couple days ago did i realise how many people ive grown a bond with , but how many people care and show support for me.. Especially after the recent nonsense that came up. I guess a good answer here now is, i want "my rank back" hahahanah maybe to soon but jk.

I want to b
..remain ... in wg because of how strongly i feel wanted . as in the daily mass messages asking when am i re applying.. Or why do i still not have my rank.. DAIIILLLLY,...
If you experienced it theres noway someone would think differently.
I Unfortunately was taken way to serious but an unhappy camper. And now just Trynna fix that and be back with the fam again . <3 wg

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I use a ton of sarcasm , .. Probably should've put this on the last one ;p .

2 hours ago, Donatello said:

Don't support a welcome back. Dont FLAME me or bring me up in your application, leave me out of it. We aren't friends so why include me, this application is about you NOT ME. 

Just stop..  if i gave you money every time you begged me for it .. Youd have a HUGE.FAKE WELCOME BACK . ..

I am glad i dont have your support , 

You threw a stupid fit everytime i said no.  Worst part was you actually believed you were doing right.. . 

Its safe to say, im better off without you "support".