[Accepted] Spankinz

Spankinz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spankinz

What is your current RS name? Spankinz

List any previous RS namesno previous names

What is your total level and combat level?

my cb is 126, total level 1873 and getting higher

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing rs in classic in 2001. forgot the password to my first account (I was young) could not recover account and then made Spankinz in 2002-2003. been playing ever since. was one of the first players to get onto osrs when it released and its been history since then.

Tell us about your clan history.

My first clans to be a part of was just some childhood friends playing together we stuck together and formed basically around 2004ish most quit or changed accounts. in after that I've been part of w77 clan pre osrs and zer0. anti crashing mainly back in the day and pvping off and on. I joined a clan on a wim recently and its just not for me. not much activities that they preform catch my interest and no pvping at all. so im disbanding myself from them.

Tell us about your yourself.

im ex military now. kinda just lay around and relax go to the gym every morning. other than that you will find me either on osrs or trying out new releases on steam. I'm out of Texas. I like adrenaline rushes, so I own a very fast car to play around with lol. not much else about me really. I cook all the time. don't eat fast food its bad for you mmk. if there is anything I can pass on knowledge wise about anything at all i'm all for it. I do my best to help out anyone I can.

How did you hear about us?  osrs forums

What makes you want to join us? it seems to me this is like the old-school clans back in the day. like w77 and zer0. it was my favorite time of rs and miss it a lot and hopefully can make some new memories with new friends alike.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I go on vacation off and on and travel outside of my country. so sometimes I may be MIA but 90% of the time im on rs. I vote that members of the clan if possible could all get together and actually meet each other also. like runefest is. if you haven't gone you need to go.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png