[Declined] Totlich

totlich

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Totlich

What is your current RS name? Totlich

List any previous RS nameszero13254
0rang3y
tu3ur

What is your total level and combat level?

920 total level(was originally my pure account later turned to main, so I am playing "catch-up" on my skilling). 107 combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played when runescape originally started on my first account(zero13254). played with my dad from that point on. I later quit and took a hiatus, so to speak. I've been around for a lot of changes. However, osrs brought me back to the nastolgiac moment that made it so great. My name totlich is "deadly" in german.

my favourite skills are by far range, and strength(my first 99).

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never really been part of a clan. just a group of friends who use to pk back in the day and kill kbd occasionally.

Tell us about your yourself.

Seth
Male
USA
some college
Oilfield Laborer
Cars, drawing, programming, gaming, side IT work/mechanic work
my likes are the same as my hobbie
don't dislike much other than brusslesprouts lol

How did you hear about us?  osrs forums

What makes you want to join us? The overall feel, when reading through odds and ends on your site. As well as, the overall feel when I joined the clan chat to ask how to find the application page.

also, Carly sent me

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My original account(zero13254) almost 9 years ago was accused of botting, however I was not botting. I attempted to appeal but sadly I still had my cooking reset :(. It was done by a fellow friend that was a mod in my clan chat because I was on at an unusual time(got sent home from work).

• 3 weeks later...