[Declined] MED ARROW

MED ARROW

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

MED ARROW

What is your current RS name? MED ARROW

List any previous RS namesTO ARROW
ARR0000000W

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.1a53d589d38b99e92867c93505948db3.png

Working towards 75 attack, and 77 prayer. Will get around 105 cb lvl once completed

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing probably 15 years ago, did take large break. So now playing casually, mainly looking in some team pk activities- revs with highest priority :) Favourite skills must the combat skills- ranged in the top list. Building now med lvl pker from pure account

Tell us about your clan history.

Been mostly with Deava (previous name) and TORMENT (current name). 1-20 def pure clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Kaspars, age of 28.
Hobbies: Mountain biking

How did you hear about us?  Google. Searched for med lvl teams to join

What makes you want to join us? As I am changing my account from pure to med lvl, was looking for good team/clan which has got some good basic principles of behaviour, avoiding flaming and toxicity. WG seemed to be very attractive for these reasons. The fact that it is casual clan, with no overwhelmed requests, suits my available time to play as well

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Don`t have anything to be ashamed for :)

• 5 weeks later...