[Declined] BionicBoobs

BionicBoobs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BionicBoobs

What is your current RS name? BionicBoobs

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

117 combat and 1941 total at the moment. 

statslol.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started as a 1 defense pure. was maxed out did a lot of rev pking but never made a lot of money. went and got defense for PVMing and been building my account ever since.

Tell us about your clan history.

was in higher force back in the day as a rune pure.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 27 year old Alpha Male. I do karate in my garage, When I Pee in public stalls I try to use the pressure from my pee stream to knock the **** stains out of the toilet bowl. My diet consists of fast food and lots of microwavable foods. my girlfriend left me for a rap star. I drive a 2003 honda with a bunch of rust on the rear quarter panels. I don't mind a 1970's bush as long as shes clean. I use the shampoo bottle as an imaginary microphone in the showers at planet fitness(I've only been kicked out once). When I iron my clothes I wear them and run the hot iron over myself to achieve maximum wrinkle-free garments. I shoot around 0.56% when playing basketball. I believe in aliens. I'm such an exciting person IDK what else to add.

How did you hear about us?  genghis bong

What makes you want to join us? I need a trustworthy clan to pk and do bosses with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: