[Declined] e v i iv

evidence iv

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

e v i iv

What is your current RS name? e v i iv

List any previous RS namesall my accounts were named evidence iv of some sort.

rs3 - evidence iv

What is your total level and combat level?

image.thumb.png.d9e5f78416ebe8e4a58e8294d92f39ca.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have 3 accounts, a ironman, pure, and this account im applying on.
I started my main account as a pking base when osrs came out. after my friends quit so did i.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a co leader of a old multi pking team/lure team Frozen Fury in 2006/7 era. I stayed with them until we all stoped playing.

Tell us about your yourself.

im 28, and have two kids and I started playing everyday again. runescape was a huge part of my childhood and that's why I think it is really fun again.

How did you hear about us?  osrs forums

What makes you want to join us? im looking for a good community and pking team to join. I cant stand solo pking and all my pking history back in the day was team based.the people of osrs is what makes people keep playing in my eyes.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I cannot play on Mondays/ wednsdays. I have nightschool.

16 hours ago, evidence iv said:

thanks guys looking forward to it

Welcome man, just want to tell you that majority of OSRS players play on a client named runelite which is much better and trusted than osbuddy. 

Just gonna drop the official  link there so you don't click on fake sites and get phised.

https://runelite.net/

Edited by ZainTheOne

ezgif.com-add-text_6.thumb.gif.e3d896be154df05e5c3143a760263511.gif

• 3 weeks later...