[Declined] IDGAF_BOi

idgaf_boi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

IDGAF_BOi

What is your current RS name? IDGAF_BOi

List any previous RS namespuppy x2 but it was deleted when osrs came out

What is your total level and combat level?

total level 1428 combat level 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played when i was younger left the game when eoc was released seen that they had osrs on mobile now joined on that then bought a pc but played for around 3 years b4 that

Tell us about your clan history.

ive been in a few streamer clan cc but never apart of anything like this im looking forward to the pking trips bossing events and whatever else the clan has to offer

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is joey im 24 i live in la- lousiana ive been playing rs sense i was lil never got heavy into until now excited to have a group of cool people to help me reach some goals besides that not much to say i work building power plants around the world and thats about it

How did you hear about us?  reddit

What makes you want to join us? looking for a group of people to help me reach goals that i set when i was younger and never got to finish and i want to be apart of a community that seems chill very helpful hopeful i could help someone thats in my position

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: cant rlly thing of anything here that would relate to osrs maybe that im not very educated when it comes to the game so at first ill be asking more questions than i would be giving answers

• 2 weeks later...