[Declined] Sooners 1991

Sooners 1991

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sooners 1991

What is your current RS name? Sooners 1991

List any previous RS namesSooners Fan4

What is your total level and combat level?

I'm currently trying to get all my skills to 70 and then complete a large amount of quests then move on to 99 slayer and combat skills.

spacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape off and on for several years. My play time has been very sporadic but due to recent health issues I've had a lot of spare time at home and have decided to start playing once again and have been enjoying it.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have yet to invest my time into any clans within this game yet. This would be my first  experience in a clan for runescape

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Josh, I'm a 28 year old who graduated as a division 1 athlete, I'm married to my beautiful wife whom I met in college, we have two furry babies both boston terriers. Definitely a dog person. I have a full time job and enjoy golfing and fitness. I recently started a battle against cancer and I'm currently just finishing my first round of chemo therapy, I have a total of four to make it through before I will know more. It's been a grind but I'm kicking butt and have a great support system behind me.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums - OSRS recruitment thread to be exact.

What makes you want to join us? I liked reading the history and I've spent a little time in the clan chat and it seems like a good place to be!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm addicted to chipotle. Steak bowls to be exact.

Edited by Sooners 1991

• 1 month later...